👨🍳 Prep time: 5 minutes 🕑 Total time: 13 minutes 🍴 1 Serving
Think cheese pizza is boring? Try changing it up with the more sophisticated White Pizza in this month's ZeroCarb recipe! For this ZeroCarb pizza, an herb- and garlic-infused olive oil is spread on our diabetic-friendly pizza crust and then topped with three cheeses for a delicious, cheesy pizza that fits perfectly well within your keto diet!
1 oz. garlic sauce (bonus points if it's gluten free!)
½ cup sliced portobello mushrooms
½ cup baby spinach
¼ cup ricotta cheese
½ cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Brush the top of your zero-carb alternative pizza crust with the garlic sauce
3. Spread ¼ cup of the keto-friendly mozzarella cheese around the crust
4. Spread the baby spinach and portobello mushrooms around the crust
5. Add the ricotta cheese around the top of the whole pizza
6. Add the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top
7. Put the pizza on a pizza screen and place in oven for about 8 minutes or until cheese browns
8. Enjoy your protein-based White Pizza on a ZeroCarb Pizza Crust!