Holiday Feast Pizza
by Zero Carb on Jan 03, 2023
One of the best parts of the holiday season… leftovers! Instead of just reheating them, have you ever wondered if there’s a better way to use your holiday leftovers? We’ve got the perfect recipe for you! Our holiday feast pizza can be made using those delicious leftovers you gathered over the winter holidays.
- 1 ZeroCarb crust
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1.5 oz your favorite gravy
- 1.5 oz mashed potatoes
- 1 oz shredded turkey
- Sprinkle of cracked black pepper
First things first. Preheat your oven from 450-500 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven preheats, grab your package of ZeroCarb frozen pizza crusts, and remove one of the crusts from the package. Don’t forget to place your extra crusts back in the freezer! Before you begin adding toppings, you can place your ZeroCarb pizza crust in the oven for 5-7 minutes if you desire a crispier crust.
Let’s begin dressing your pizza. For this recipe, the gravy will act as your sauce. Spread half the gravy evenly over your ZeroCarb chicken-based pizza crust, followed by half of the mozzarella cheese. Next, place clumps of mashed potatoes in circles on top of the pizza (think margarita style). Finally, add your shredded turkey and top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
Place your holiday-style pizza on top of parchment paper or on a pizza pan and bake for 6-9 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown. When your pizza is baked to your liking, remove from oven and add cracked black pepper to taste. Top with the rest of your favorite gravy, let stand 2-3 minutes to cool, and then enjoy a delicious holiday feast pizza made with your favorite leftovers!
- Preheat your oven to 450-500 degrees Fahrenheit. For crispier crust, place ZeroCarb frozen chicken crust on the oven rack for 5-7 minutes or until the edges of the crust are golden brown and remove from oven.
- Spread half the gravy evenly over the semi-baked pizza crust.
- Sprinkle 1 oz. of mozzarella cheese over top of the gravy.
- Place small clumps of mashed potatoes in circles on top of the pizza (think margarita pizza style) and add shredded turkey.
- Add the rest of the mozzarella and place pizza back in the oven for 6-9 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Sprinkle the cracked black pepper, then add the rest of the gravy.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes and enjoy.
- carb free,
- holiday season,
- low carb,
- new year,
- new years,
- pizza crust,
- ZeroCarb LYFE,
- ZeroCarb LYFE Story,
- ZeroCarb Pizza Crust,
- ZeroCarb Recipes