Buffalo Chicken Pizza
by John Pena on Jun 28, 2021
👨🍳 Prep time: 10 minutes | 🕑 Total time: 18 minutes | 🍴 1 serving
Double the chicken, double the protein! This June, we’re bringing you a Buffalo Chicken Pizza complete with our ZeroCarb Pizza Crust! Here’s what you’ll need to create your own:
- - 1 ZeroCarb Pizza Crust
- - ½ cup gluten-free buffalo sauce
- - 1 tbsp melted butter
- - ½ cup full fat ranch dressing
- - ½ cup sliced grilled chicken
- - ½ cup mozzarella cheese
First, set out your ZeroCarb Pizza Crust to thaw for 5-10 minutes while preheating your oven to 500° F. While your oven is heating up and your crust is thawing, we can begin creating the sauce. (Don’t forget to pre-bake your crust for 5-10 minutes before adding the toppings for a crispier crust!)
Start by mixing the buffalo sauce with some melted butter in a small bowl. Once it is mixed well, grab your ZeroCarb Pizza Crust and spread on the ranch dressing. Sprinkle ½ of the mozzarella cheese on top of the ranch and then add the sliced grilled chicken to form a protein-based snack that is sure to leave you feeling full!
Grab your buffalo sauce and drizzle on top of the chicken. Add the remainder of the keto-friendly mozzarella cheese, and get ready to bake. Place your pizza on a pizza-safe baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Take out of the oven, let sit for 2-3 minutes, and then enjoy your mouthwatering Buffalo Chicken Pizza! We're confident that this diabetic-friendly pizza will quickly become one of your favorite ZeroCarb recipes!
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
1. Thaw your ZeroCarb Pizza Crust for 5-10 minutes while you preheat your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix in the gluten-free buffalo sauce and butter. Set aside for later.
3. (Optional) Place naked crust in the oven for 5-8 minutes for a crispier crust.
4. After pre-baking, spread the ranch dressing on your pizza crust and ½ of the mozzarella cheese. Then, add the sliced grilled chicken.
5. Grab your buffalo sauce from earlier and place on top of the chicken. Add the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Place pizza in oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese turns golden brown.
7. Remove your ZeroCarb pizza from oven and let sit for 2-3 minutes before enjoying.