Starter Pack D Cooking
Frozen Pizza Cooking Instructions:
- Prior to baking, keep the pizza frozen. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Remove the pizza from its packaging and the cardboard circle, and place the frozen pizza on a pizza pan or cookie sheet on the center rack of the oven (do NOT place the pizza directly on the rack).
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- As ovens may vary, check the pizza often.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and place it on the provided cardboard circle.