Pizza Crust Cooking Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We suggest allowing your crust to thaw for 10-15 minutes before preparation, or until it is softened enough to easily separate individual crusts with a spatula or butter knife. Then, return the remaining crust to the freezer. Please check the instructions for further details.
- Remove the frozen crust from the package and place it on a pizza baking sheet.
- If you prefer a crispier crust, you can place the untopped frozen crust in the oven to heat for 6-8 minutes (this is an optional step).
- Top the crust with the toppings of your choice and heat for 6-8 minutes.