Bundle C Cooking
Frozen Pizza Cooking Instructions:
- Prior to baking, keep the pizza frozen. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Remove the pizza from its packaging and the cardboard circle, and place the frozen pizza on a pizza pan or cookie sheet on the center rack of the oven (do NOT place the pizza directly on the rack).
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- As ovens may vary, check the pizza often.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and place it on the provided cardboard circle.
Pizza Crust Cooking Instruction:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We suggest allowing your crust to thaw for 10-15 minutes before preparation, or until it is softened enough to easily separate individual crusts with a spatula or butter knife. Then, return the remaining crust to the freezer. Please check the instructions for further details.
- Remove the frozen crust from the package and place it on a pizza baking sheet.
- If you prefer a crispier crust, you can place the untopped frozen crust in the oven to heat for 6-8 minutes (this is an optional step).
- Top the crust with the toppings of your choice and heat for 6-8 minutes.